Brighto Paints Pvt. Ltd a well reputed executive firm is looking for competent Trainee R&D Officer for Lahore Plant Office. The ideal candidate will be working in our Technical Department as Trainee R&D Officer - Decorative Section with following Job details:
• To support the Head of Quality and the R&D Quality Assurance Team Lead with the quality assurance function.
• Support R&D in batch documentation review and assessment of manufacturing events.
• Involving checks prior to ‘QA Authorization
• Review and approval of Regulatory deficiency responses
• To ensure that all work carried out in onsite is in compliance with the required standards, regulatory regulations and guidelines, safety and environmental guidelines.
• Attend Product review meetings and provide support on the development of new Products
• Liaise with regulatory affairs/ formulations / laboratory personnel to ensure regulatory and quality requirements are met.
• Noncompliance reporting and corrective action/continuous improvement implementation
• Operation of (ERP System) Quality function as per procedures
• Support the on‐going projects
• To identify and make recommendations for improvements as part of a team within or outside the department in order to ensure continuous improvement
• Perform laboratory work while maintaining safety.Required Skills
ERP, Time management, Communication Skills, Analytical Thinker, critical problem solver, Solid training in a basic research laboratory