Brighto Paints Pvt. Ltd a well reputed executive firm is looking for competent Asst. Ware House Supervisor for Islamabad Warehouse with following Job details:
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To manage inventory movement from ware house to other destinations and from production plant to warehouse in accurate manners.
- Maintain storage area by organizing floor space, adhering to storage design principles and recommend improvements.
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Ensure timely dispatch of goods from warehouse to end customers and to regional warehouses without errors (OTIF).
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of the departmental activities.
- Continuously improving warehouse operations through the use of lean enterprise activities.
- Ability to manage small teams.
- Ability to work in shifts.
- Must the the basic computer knowledge to manage the Enterprise Resource planning modules.