We are looking for an experienced General Manager Operations for Brighto Chemicals Sahianwala [Faisalabad Industrial Estate Development & Management Company] to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient operations / administrative procedures. You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative/operations duties in different departments.
Excellent communication and organizational skills required. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
· Plan and coordinate all administrative / operational procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
· Train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
· Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
· Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
· Manage schedules and deadlines
· Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
· Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
· Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
· Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
· Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
· Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
· All other tasks assigned by Management
· Proven experience as general manager
· In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
· Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
· Proficient in MS Office
· An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
· Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
· A team player with leadership skills
· BSc/BA in business administration or relative fieldRequired Skills
Project Administration, Strong Leadership Skills