Brighto Paints Pvt. Ltd seeks a R&D Scientist with experience (Architectural / Decorative coatings) in developing, improving, and customizing products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods.
- Responsible for conducting research, developing new products, improving existing products and conducting field evaluations on new products if required.
- Recommend new raw materials, equipment and manufacturing procedures
- Provide technical and supervisory support within the laboratory and other departments as required
- Guide QC and production in dealing with unusual problems related to nonconforming production batches
- Perform analyses, tests, and development of new paint formulations
- Manufacture paint samples and create batch formulations.
- Develop documents and reports detailing results, projects, and tests
- Communicate and provide support to manufacturing, new product development, and quality control.
- Perform laboratory work while maintaining safety.
- Good Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team player
Active Learner, Team Player, Industrial Research, Product Customization, Decorative Paints,